Save your eyes, win a prize! Proper lighting is essential to reducing eye strain when you’re using your computer for long periods of time. We want to help. The Antec: soundscience halo 6 LED bias lighting kit™ provides a subtle white backlight to optimize picture quality and enhance viewing comfort.
The lighting kit fits LCD monitors up to 24″ placed against a light colored wall. It’s powered via USB. It eliminates eye strain and increases vision endurance and comfort during long viewing sessions.
Great for reducing eye fatigue if you use your computer in a dark room. Plus it looks really cool.
You should follow us somewhere: (Facebook, our RSS Feed, or our once daily email) and then leave a comment below. This way you won’t miss any of our entertaining content or any future giveaways (if you’re already following us- thanks you’re awesome- just leave a comment)
The sweepstakes rules:
- This sweepstakes will run now through May 31st, 2011 10pm Eastern time.
- One entry per person (yes we can tell if you enter more than once).
- Leave a comment to enter.
- We will choose one winner at random from the comments below.
- This contest is open to residents of the US only.
- We’re on Facebook, are you? Give us the thumbs up and share this contest with your friends.
- If you’re on Twitter why not follow CraziestGadgets Twitter and retweet this?
- Be sure to leave a valid email in the email field when you comment so we can contact you if you win.
- Your email won’t be visible to other visitors on the site and will ONLY be used to contact the winner.
- Good luck!
Congrats to Jeffery Hathork, our randomly chosen winner (5/27 9:05am)