Introducing the Mangroomer, the nunchuck of men’s grooming. This electric back shaver has an extending articulating handle that reaches over 2 feet long to help you to reach those tricky spots on your middle and lower back (and elsewhere):
There’s a locking button so you can lock it into just the right position for your shaving needs. The 1.5 inch wide shaver allows you to cut more hair with less strokes. It’s powered by a quick-charging internal rechargeable battery. The whole thing is rubberized for easy gripping and it folds flat for storage and traveling. The Mangroomer sells for over $50 at Amazon and if you have a hairy back, it’s well worth it for the convenience. It looks like it would also be useful for woman and men with limited mobility in their arms to shave their legs or elsewhere.
Here’s how you can win one in the return of our weekly sweepstakes! (with extreme apologies to our last few winners for the delay, your prizes are being shipping tomorrow). We are giving away the “professional” model (same one linked to Amazon above).
To win, you should subscribe to our RSS Feed or our once daily email and then leave a comment below. Every week we will have different, cool, unique (and valuable) gadgets to give away and you don’t want to miss out! (if you’re already subscribed- thanks- just leave a comment)
- This sweepstakes will run now through Saturday July 31, 2010 10pm Eastern time.
- One entry per person (yes we can tell if you enter more than once).
- We will choose one winner at random from one of the comments below.
- This contest is open to residents of the US only.
- We’re on Facebook, are you? Give us the thumbs up and share this contest with your friends and family.
- If you’re on Twitter (all the cool kids are) why not follow CraziestGadgets Twitter and retweet this?
- Be sure to leave a valid email in the email field when you comment so we can contact you if you win.
- Your email won’t be visible to other visitors on the site and will ONLY be used to contact the winner.
- Good luck!