Congrats to the winner, #90:
Sweepstakes time! Weekly Wednesday giveway. Congrats to Shel, winner of last week’s MP3 speaker amp prize. If you’re a recent winner and haven’t received your prize yet, check your mailbox soon; like an all banana diet we got a little backlogged when we moved with our post office runs.
This week’s prize is from a little known film called STAR WARS. It’s a Darth Vader Breathing Keychain:
Straight from Japan (or more accurately from Japan to the gadget store to me to you) comes this sound effects making keychain. Press the button and Lord Vader will make 3 of his trademark breathing sounds in a row. Plus he’ll hold your keys. That heavy breathing is definitely enough to scare off any potential key thieves from taking your keys. Batteries included. Intimidate your coworkers, scare your family, force your kids to eat broccoli; there’s 1001 uses for some Vader sounds.
To win, you should subscribe to our RSS Feed or our once daily email and then leave a comment below. Every week we will have different, cool, unique (and valuable) gadgets to give away and you don’t want to miss out! (if you’re already subscribed- thanks- just leave a comment)
- This sweepstakes will run now through Tuesday May 25, 2010 10pm Eastern time.
- One entry per person (yes we can tell if you enter more than once).
- We will choose one winner at random from one of the comments below.
- This contest is open to residents of the US only.
- If you’re on Twitter (all the cool kids are) why not follow CraziestGadgets Twitter and retweet this?
- We’re on Facebook, are you? Give us the thumbs up and share this contest with your friends and family.
- Be sure to leave a valid email in the email field when you comment so we can contact you if you win.
- Your email won’t be visible to other visitors on the site and will ONLY be used to contact the winner.
- May the Force be with you (yes this is an official rule).
- Good luck!