Sweepstakes time! Did you know that next week is National Scoop the Poop Week? Well you do now. In celebration we’ve got a very special sweepstakes this week with multiple prizes and multiple ways to enter. As usual, we offer our congrats to last week’s contest winner of the Yoda Cell Phone Alerter: Pamela S.
This week’s prize is for a Dog-e-Minder (you may recall we covered this pet gadget a little while back):
This little gadget attaches to your dog’s collar or key chain for easy access. It records when your dog was last fed, last walked, and last received their medication. It also acts as a dog ID when at idle, backlit screen displays pet name and owners contact phone number. The durable waterproof casing is available in 4 stylish colors (pink, red, blue, black). Great for busy owners, multi-pet homes and dog walkers/sitters. It would work for cats too, although they might object to wearing it so you could put it on your keychain.
We have multiple Dog-e-Minders to give away, and yes you can enter this contest 3 different ways, so read the rules carefully.
To win, you should subscribe to our RSS Feed or our once daily email and then leave a comment below. Every week we will have different, cool, unique (and valuable) gadgets to give away and you don’t want to miss out! (if you’re already subscribed- thanks- just leave a comment)
- This sweepstakes will run now through Tuesday April 27, 2010 10pm Eastern time.
- This contest is open to residents of the US only.
- We’ll give out two to commenters below- one at random. The second one is a bonus entry for commenters- if you attach a link to a photo of your pet, we’ll pick the cutest pet (at our discretion!) and award one to the owner of the cutest pet.
- We’ll award another one to one random person who Tweets about the contest- just include the hashtag #dogeminder and also @craziestg in the tweet and you’re entered! You’re following CraziestGadgets Twitter, right? Just checking.
- And we’ll give yet another one out to one of our Facebook followers- just “like” this post (that’s a direct link to it) with a thumbs up and you’re entered.
- One entry per person via each method of entry, (ie one entry per person via commenting, one entry via Twitter, and one via Facebook). You may enter via 1,2, or all 3 methods.
- Be sure to leave a valid email when you comment so we can contact you if you win.
- Your email won’t be visible to other visitors on the site and will ONLY be used to contact the winner.
- Good luck and don’t forget to scoop the poop!