Pencil Eraser Pencil Cup

It’s a giant sized pencil eraser that is actually a pencil cup. Hold your pencils with erasers in a pencil eraser. What’s neat about this Pencil End Cup is that the eraser and metal part (what is that metal part called anyway? anyone know?) separate into two pieces. You can use the eraser as a small storage bin or as a cap for the bigger piece. Playful and wacky, yet useful.

2 thoughts on “Pencil Eraser Pencil Cup

  1. “what is that metal part called anyway? anyone know?” it is a ferrule.
    1. A metal ring or cap placed around a pole or shaft for reinforcement or to prevent splitting.
    2. A bushing used to secure a pipe joint.

Comments are closed.