The Boynq Sabre iPod Dock is probably the only iPod Dock in the world with a Q at the end of it’s name and thus might be the highest scoring Scrabble name in the iPod accessory industry. It also sort of looks like a roll of film being unspooled. I wonder how the sound is since the speakers are not pointed straight but instead off to the sides. Here’s the specs:
– Docking Station for data synchronization via USB and/or Firewire cable
– Enhanced 2 x 10W RMS full range drivers (3″) for optimal clarity and powerful distortion free sound
– Including 6 different docking inserts to fit all ipod models
– Stereo Line-out for connection to home stereo ( Cable included)
– Stereo Line-in connection for iPod Shuffle, and auxillary audio devices such as Mp3 players ( Cable included )
– Video-out for connection to television ( Cable Included )
– Power adapter input 100~240V, 18V DC/ 1.33A output
– Frequency range 20Hz – 20KHz
– Magnetically shielded against High Frequency (Mobile Phone ) interference
The Boynq Sabre is available in pink or black.
7 thoughts on “Boynq Sabre iPod Dock”
Comments are closed.