You can never be too safe in today’s society and you never know who’s knocking at your door. But with a Peephole Camera and DVR you can have the security of knowing who’s on the other side of the door without having open the door or approach the door.
Just mount the peephole camera where you existing peephole is and it will wirelessly transmit images to the LCD screen panel inside your home. The DVR can record all the action while you’re not home, so you can find out who has been stealing your packages and leaving flaming bags of poop on your doorstep (not that I would know anything about that!)
* Motion sensor, microphone and LCD camera
* Mounts to your door through the peephole
* Records up to 11.2 hours of video to a 4G SD card (not included)
* Time and date-stamp all the activity outside your door
* Take note of visitors, catch vandals, gather evidence on bad neighbors
* Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included) and one CR2032 battery for time (included)
o Sensor: 58 x 13 x 35mm
o Door viewer: 108 x 24 x 65mm
* Mounting bracket, screws and fixings include
UPDATE: pictured model discontinued, here is the best reviewed current peephole camera available:
6 thoughts on “Peephole Camera and DVR for Home Security”
Excellent gadget completely safe for my dream house, nice work keep it up
This is a similar item, just a lot more cute 🙂
What is the price for the Peephole camera and DVR for home security, include delivery charge to Singapore address for 1 unit.
What is the price for the peephole camera and DVR for home security, including delivery to Singapore for 2 unite?
Is there a Outlet in Singapore that sells this item?
Comments are closed.