Are you still listening to your music with “wires”? That’s so deliciously old school, grandpa but step into the present with the Kanex: AirBlue. The AirBlue is a small device (the disc shaped one in the image below) that simply allows you to connect your stereo to your iPod/iPhone/iSomethingElse wirelessly via Bluetooth.
You can even use it in your car (if you have an audio in jack)! It works up to 33 feet away and charges via USB for convenience. If you use it, you can stream music to your car’s stereo without having to take your iPod/iPhone out of your bag or pocket (great for the car in the Winter). It’s wireless! Stream music from your Bluetooth enabled computer right to your home stereo- wirelessly.
It’s convenient, portable and it could be yours if we pick your comment at random. Tell a friend!
You should follow us somewhere: (Facebook, our RSS Feed, or our once daily email) and then leave a comment below. This way you won’t miss any of our entertaining content or any future giveaways (if you’re already following us- thanks you’re awesome- just leave a comment)
The giveaway rules:
- This sweepstakes will run now through October 24th, 2011 10pm Eastern time.
- One entry per person (yes we can tell if you enter more than once).
- Leave a comment to enter.
- We will choose one winner at random from the comments below.
- This contest is open to residents of the US only.
- We’re on Facebook, are you? Give us the thumbs up and share this contest with your friends, family and “Facebook friends” you talked to like once in high school.
- If you’re on Twitter why not follow CraziestGadgets Twitter and retweet this?
- Be sure to leave a valid email in the email field when you comment so we can contact you if you win.
- Your email won’t be visible to other visitors on the site and will ONLY be used to contact the winner.
- Good luck!
Congrats to randomly chosen winner David (October 19, 2011 at 11:01 am)